Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How often should brake fluid,air filter and microfilter be replaced?

I have a 2002 BMW 325ci......it only has about 23,000 miles and I drive it very little....maybe 5K miles per year at most. How often does anyone recommend changing the three things above? Could you tell me how often in both miles and length of time?



The last time I had these three things replaced was October,2006. How long can I wait to do it again??

Thank you so much in advance to all that respond!How often should brake fluid,air filter and microfilter be replaced?
i dont know what bmw's recommendations are however..

as a general guide:



brake fluid is every 25-30,000 miles or 2 years/as needed

air filter is usually every 10-15,000 miles or as needed

and lastly the micorfilter? would that be known as a cabin air filter?

some makes recommend that to be done every 12,000 or so.