Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the brake fluid in my AU falcon?

It apprears that I have to much moisture in my brake fluid in my AU (With ABS). I want to change the fluid in it and also kind of bleed the old stuff out to make sure the fluid is all fresh. Does anyone have ideas on how 2 girls could perform this job. Im experiencing fluid fade and cant get it fixed till after easter. So for saftey reasons id like to try it myself. Come on guys it cant be that hard.How do I change the brake fluid in my AU falcon?
%26gt; So for saftey reasons id like to try it myself.



So for safety reason, you should ONLY try it if you have enough experience.

====

%26gt; Come on guys it cant be that hard.



You are correct. It is NOT hard. But if done wrong, you can be driving without brakes.



====

But if you really want to try:



http://www.popularmechanics.com/automoti

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=e





Good luck.......How do I change the brake fluid in my AU falcon?
Well, you're already upside down over there so just take the top off and it will pour out.How do I change the brake fluid in my AU falcon?
i admire your courage to change the brake fluid your self,how ever have some one that is experience show you how to do it for the first time,for your safety and others you have to do it right the first shot, no mistakes.