Thursday, September 22, 2011

I need help finding a web site? Please?

Im looking for a good website about cars. if anyone knows of some that has like images or video or even manual that would be grate.I'm having problems with my car and want to repair it myself. i know it is a hard job but i have done other projects on all types of cars and i would love to know how to fix a head gasket. i have done water pumps and brakes and rotors.also me and my daughter replaced a radiator in toyota previa van. oil changes spark plugs. transmission fluid changes. Ive done thermostat water hose changes;alternator's;starter;shocks and struts. so i think i can take on another project. all i need is manual. im broke and out of work so money is tight right now or else i would buy me the book i went down to auto zone and they did not have the book any ways. i live the out in the country side of the city that i live in and transportation for school and work is a need for me and my children i would love to get started on tearing this car apart just need your support. thanks and happy holidays to you all.I need help finding a web site? Please?
if you cant find it on line you can always go to the library and check out a repair manualI need help finding a web site? Please?
type in %26quot;car%26quot; on google idiotI need help finding a web site? Please?
Not sure what you meaan, but try thee link.. might help a little?I need help finding a web site? Please?
YOUTUBE IT!

youtube.comI need help finding a web site? Please?
I don't know the year/make and or model of car, but you can go to www.autozone.com, type in the year/make/model/engine of most cars, trucks or vans and click on repair info on left side and then on vehichle repair guides in middle of page and get most repair manuals online.I need help finding a web site? Please?
Is your car over head valve or OHC. Is the engine strait or %26quot;V%26quot; (V6, V8) configuration... If your are lucky, the car (truck) is strait over head valve. then it will be as simple as removing the exhaust manifild, gas lines maybe some wire conections, vacume hoses and valve cover then you may unbolt the head take it to a machine shop and have it checked/surfaced. You will need to clean all the antifreeze out of the cylinders and clean the block maiting surface. You need info on head torque specs and tightning patern. If the care is newer and %26quot;V%26quot; config and OHC you have to remove the vally (intake manifold) and two exhaust manifolds plus timing chains/belts on %26quot;V%26quot; configs you need do BOTH heads. I would recomend you take it to a mechanic, because this can get hairy for a light weight and some one with a full set of teeth ;-)