Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Good car know how websites?

I am trying to help my neighbors kid learn the basics on cars and I am looking for some good websites for basic car know how, like changing the oil, brake pads, other fluids, etc. for him to look at before we work on a car for real. Any websites with videos on them will be really helpful.Good car know how websites?
You don't want to go wrong here. I would get he MANUAL for the car you are working on. Available at the library, for free.

I am just saying it would be helpful to have the RIGHT spec for the car you are working. I also think the manual is/would be a good tool for teaching.Good car know how websites?
Just found this looking for trick suspensions:

http://www.carbibles.com/

I haven't expored it to far yet.
  • textbox
  • remove brontok
  •