Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to open the caliper on a Yamaha raptor 350?

I am changing the brake pads on my quad and cannot get the caliper open enough to place new pads in with enough room to fit over the disc.

I have pushed the piston right the way in but it looks like the actual caliper which attaches to the frame is not in far enough.



I have tried force, removing some brake fluid and moving random screws in and out all to no avail.How to open the caliper on a Yamaha raptor 350?
the only moving part the calliper has is the piston,use one of the old pads with 2 %26quot;C%26quot;clamps, twist them in evenly until the piston is fully inside the calliper, there is no need to remove fluid -that is what the reservoir is for. that is the best I can do for you. P.S. you are positive you have the right pads there should be an innerr and an outer try looking at the old ones and match them up.
  • i need printer driver
  • using lip plumping gloss
  •